Who Can Join

Who can join?

Spouses or partners (married or common-law) of actively serving Regular or Reserve Canadian Armed Forces members. Veteran spouses, transitioning to post-service life and Spouses or partners of fallen CAF members are also eligible to access the Network.

Spouses/Partners – Jobseekers

Ready to start using the MFS Spousal Employment Network? Join the Network to begin connecting with employers and their job openings.

What will it take to get started?

You’ll need two minutes to fill out an online registration form, provide your name and email address, and affirm that you are a Canadian Armed Forces member’s spouse or partner.